RomeScape
March 29, 2024, 07:10:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: My new email:
Pankers7@gmail.com
email me if u need anything Tongue

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Creepy guy.... in my little brothers... closet... for real... True story!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Creepy guy.... in my little brothers... closet... for real... True story!!!  (Read 418 times)
Tuldah
RomeScape Staff
Newcomer III

Reputation +2/-71

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2008, 09:41:42 am »

My dad.... found a crazy guy.... in my little brothers closet... for the long version of the story, look down.

The following is a true story that happened at about... 7:00 AM....
Ok.. I was up all night because I couldnt sleep... someone my family used to be friend's with came to my house at about... 3:00 AM, my mom was up so I got her to come talk to him so I could get out of the odd situation, he seemed kind of... strange to me.. my mom and "Eddie" talked for awhile on the backyard deck, we said bye and I suppose he left... but didnt go very far... my mom and I talked for a minute, and then I went to my room to go to sleep. I couldnt go to sleep, and tried sleeping on the floor too. While I was laying on the floor, I heard footsteps in the small hallway, I just thought it was my mom or dad going back to thier room after getting a drink or something. I decided to get up and watch the Simpson's Movie on my computer... after watching about 20 minutes worth of it I got off and then my dad got up, he got dressed for work, and did all the stuff he does every morning before going to work, and then he went downstairs in the garage to get something, and noticed the side garage door was open, he looked in all the rooms downstairs, and then the rooms upstairs, but finally he got to the room at the end of the hall, which was my little brother's room, my dad went in there, AND FOUND HIM IN THE CLOSET... my dad cussed him out from that room until he left, he told him not to come back until we move (I forgot to say, that he is one of the home owners.) out of the house or he will get shot. My dad told me Eddie said that he was in a mental institution when he was in El Paso, Eddie had to go to war in Iraq, I dont think he had to do much while he was there, because he was back quickly.

So yeah... there it is... I hope its not too long or boring... I just hope my little three year old little brother isnt scared that Eddie will be in his closet when we move. See ya... I had to tell someone that...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:08:22 pm »

If I heard someone in my house or saw a door open I would pull out my knives and start checking the house  bat Anyways that is pretty creepy dude (Wanders what my dad would have done)  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Read and follow the RS3 rules [HERE]
Download the RS3 client [HERE]
spyro0wns
Newcomer III

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 05:18:37 am »

shot him lol it does say and tuldah told me on xfire and if it was me i dont think they guy would of last 10 seconds longer
Report Spam   Logged

Mark
Newcomer III

Reputation +3/-1

Dooodeeeedooooo.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 12:38:13 pm »

Too bad  don't have a gun. When I'm older like around 14 or 16 my Borther-In-Law will take me to a shooting range.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 09:02:59 pm »

I think this video is a good match for this topic  To Funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAQOii1Rj24&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged

Read and follow the RS3 rules [HERE]
Download the RS3 client [HERE]