RomeScape
March 28, 2024, 09:24:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: My new email:
Pankers7@gmail.com
email me if u need anything Tongue

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

for thoose who need help with the zelda:OOT debug rom

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: for thoose who need help with the zelda:OOT debug rom  (Read 512 times)
duper sword
Newcomer II

Reputation +2/-2

Warnings: .......

Call me Raiden73 if you respect me or like me...

View Profile WWW
« on: August 25, 2008, 12:03:25 pm »

for those who was lucky enough to find the rom, if you start the rom and have a black emulator screen... you might want to go here http://web.archive.org/web/20070518103017/http://hypernova.amarok-shadow.com/MyStuff/oot_debug/ for help on makeing it useable on your emulator, and for thoose dont have... DONT ASK FOR IT! find it yourself... begging gets you nowhere and the debug rom is the master quest version. another thing is the debug rom can have errors with your emulator in some rooms, you will also find almost all of the rooms and areas of the games and i mean almost all of them but the testing room is there so dont worry Smiley and please dont Beg me for where i found my version... read the guide to findout alot of stuff that might have been left out.

intresting thing found on day of post: i was messing around with it still and i found out that you can bypass the amount of max hearts, to do this... kill a boss and pickup the full heart when you have 20 hearts, i did take a screenshot but somehow it went missing... but it would be like this

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
UPDATE: seems you can get young link to use adult link's equipment by equiping them as adult link, save then go to an area as young link and there you have the master sword and equipment working for young link... but you have to be adult link to change the equipment for young link to use adult equipment.

WARNING ON THE ABOVE INFO!when i ment the equiment, i didntmean the items... i tested he items and got a few errors and a missng mesh part of adult link, i had to restart the rom to stop the errors,it shows some stuff, i also got 2 blue screens of death on my vista, it was funny at firt when there was black flashing then it came blu scen of death, laughed at it a bit.

i did make a video of it but im not bothered with puttign it on youtube because im lazy... i would attach it but the file size is another thing...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 04:21:35 am by duper sword » Report Spam   Logged

this lizardman looks like he has sharp claws but he is a peacefull guy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

spyro0wns
Newcomer III

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 12:27:20 pm »

emutlators are cool hee
Report Spam   Logged

FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 03:44:18 pm »

I use to have a n64 emulator with lots of games Smiley, but I lost it after reformat.

What is an Emulator:
An emulator is a program which mimics other systems, such as game consoles. Emulators try to translate or interpret the original program code of the original game and try to make it work on your PC. Games for emulators of cartridge based game consoles are usually stored in ROM files. Games for emulators of CD based game consoles like the Playstation however use the original game CD.

What is a Rom:
Most classic games are stored on game cartridges. For example the Atari 2600, Nintendo NES and Sega Genesis (among many others) use game cartridges. The games are stored on those cartridges using ROM chips (Read Only Memory). Some people have created special devices which can read the data from those ROM chips and which can save that data on a PC in a ROM file. In other words, a ROM file contains all data from a game cartridge.

You can find out more at the url below, which is a link to one of the popular emulator sites.
Site: [HERE]
Report Spam   Logged

Read and follow the RS3 rules [HERE]
Download the RS3 client [HERE]
duper sword
Newcomer II

Reputation +2/-2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 05:40:05 pm »

im going to roast people who make virus's with Fire fart flames and feed them to starveing dogs and wolves, its their fault my internet explorer is damged by a trojan and the reson this post has a few missing words
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 05:42:13 pm by duper sword » Report Spam   Logged

spyro0wns
Newcomer III

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 12:33:13 pm »

ok what the hell
Report Spam   Logged

FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 04:23:17 pm »

Duper Sword stop posting random crap especially sense it is off topic and makes no sense. It is really starting to bug me.  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Read and follow the RS3 rules [HERE]
Download the RS3 client [HERE]
spyro0wns
Newcomer III

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 04:20:22 am »

lol thats funny u always say that
Report Spam   Logged

duper sword
Newcomer II

Reputation +2/-2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 02:26:09 pm »

sorry... i was trying to explain why there was un-noticed Typo's that was fixed.
Report Spam   Logged

spyro0wns
Newcomer III

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 07:12:20 am »

ok i never noticed a typo
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum