RomeScape
April 18, 2024, 08:59:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: My new email:
Pankers7@gmail.com
email me if u need anything Tongue

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

for thoose who need help with the zelda:OOT debug rom

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: for thoose who need help with the zelda:OOT debug rom  (Read 517 times)
FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 25, 2008, 03:44:18 pm »

I use to have a n64 emulator with lots of games Smiley, but I lost it after reformat.

What is an Emulator:
An emulator is a program which mimics other systems, such as game consoles. Emulators try to translate or interpret the original program code of the original game and try to make it work on your PC. Games for emulators of cartridge based game consoles are usually stored in ROM files. Games for emulators of CD based game consoles like the Playstation however use the original game CD.

What is a Rom:
Most classic games are stored on game cartridges. For example the Atari 2600, Nintendo NES and Sega Genesis (among many others) use game cartridges. The games are stored on those cartridges using ROM chips (Read Only Memory). Some people have created special devices which can read the data from those ROM chips and which can save that data on a PC in a ROM file. In other words, a ROM file contains all data from a game cartridge.

You can find out more at the url below, which is a link to one of the popular emulator sites.
Site: [HERE]
Report Spam   Logged

Read and follow the RS3 rules [HERE]
Download the RS3 client [HERE]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum