RomeScape
March 28, 2024, 11:08:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: My new email:
Pankers7@gmail.com
email me if u need anything Tongue

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

How to Get onto RomeScape

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Get onto RomeScape  (Read 389 times)
FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 07, 2008, 02:54:31 pm »

This guide will show you how to get onto our server RomeScape!

=====================================================================================

Click the Link below on the Home Page.

Now click either of the Client download links depending on if you have WinZip or WinRar.

That will bring you to mediafire which is where you can download the client. Click the link below.

That will make a window come up asking you if you want to open it or save it to a certain place. Choose save to disk which should save it to your desktop unless you have it set to something else. Then click OK!

After it is finished downloading it should be on your desktop or where ever you saved it to. If you have WinZip or WinRar which you should then you can just double click on it. Don't worry about the icon image mine shows I just have a different version of WinRar. Double Click the download now!

After you double clicked the client download, a windows will come up. You should now click and drag the folder to the desktop or where ever you want it to be copied/extracted to.

I just copied/extracted it to my desktop. Double click the client folder that you just extracted.

That will open up the client folder. If you see the image below it has a neat background, but I don't know if that will show up to you guys. Now that you have the folder open scroll down to the bottom.

Now that you are at the bottom of the client folder double click the icon that saids 'Run' it will have an image that looks like two gears. Unless your computer has the image set to something else.

A Black Window will come up. Just minimize that or move it out of the way. DO NOT close it or it will shutdown the client. Let the client load all the way and then click 'Enter'

You will now be at the login screen. Type in a username (Not your RS name) and a password (Not your RS password) The RomeScape server IP should already be typed in, but if it is not then type in 'rs3.no-ip.info' Then click 'Login'!!

Now look at the image and it will show an arrow pointing to the top of the mini map at where you start. Then it will show an arrow below that to where you should go. Once there click on that portal which will take you to the 'Portal Zone'

Now that you are at the portal zone you should be freaking out about how many portals there are and not knowing where they go. Don't worry the image below will show you where each one goes.

Report Spam   Logged

Read and follow the RS3 rules [HERE]
Download the RS3 client [HERE]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

spyro2k8
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 03:02:55 pm »

thats mint
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Newcomer III

Reputation +3/-1

Dooodeeeedooooo.....