RomeScape
March 29, 2024, 04:55:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: My new email:
Pankers7@gmail.com
email me if u need anything Tongue

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

HELP FTF

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP FTF  (Read 363 times)
K I L L A
Governer

Reputation +1/-12

''As soon as one is born, one starts dying.''

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2008, 09:33:04 pm »

Hey ftf when i do that thing with the admin pass I know my pass is (Secret) and I didn't forget but I tried FB(secret) and I gave it admin powers like administrator(exact) a few months before and I tried that acc It worked.Same error
What's up?I hope I can still make a server!

And it's the right password...Sad
Report Spam   Logged

God Jagex why?!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 05:47:41 pm »

You lost me what are you trying to do. If you are trying to get into your router go to CMD type ipconfig type in the numbers next to "default gateway" into your browser address bar. You should now be at the router. Are you saying that your trying to log in and it is giving you the error above. If that is what your saying then I need to know if you changed the password if you did not then I can get the default password if you did and it will not work then you might have to reset your router.
Report Spam   Logged

Read and follow the RS3 rules [HERE]
Download the RS3 client [HERE]
FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 05:50:41 pm »

Yeah...My dad has it written down somewhere I think i'll just look for it..and I did change it before

K the only thing I can really think of from that error is that the password is wrong or typed wrong. Which like I said in the above post and other topic the router will need to be reset.
Report Spam   Logged

K I L L A
Governer

Reputation +1/-12

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 07:25:10 pm »

The password isnt admin...
Man I can't amke a server cuz I forgot my admin pass and my dad forgot it..
Dang it I was really looking foward to a server I amde forums and all..
Report Spam   Logged

God Jagex why?!
FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 02:01:46 am »

Look for a tiny little whole that maybe a paper clip end can fit into. This whole is the restart button hole. The button is small and at the bottom of it. They make it like that so it does not get accidentally pushed I guess. This button will completely reset the router which includes the password going back to default. I do not know were it is on your router, but might be on the front were the cables plug into. That is where mine is. All routers should have the reset button I believe.
Report Spam   Logged

K I L L A
Governer

Reputation +1/-12

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 11:03:58 am »

Look for a tiny little whole that maybe a paper clip end can fit into. This whole is the restart button hole. The button is small and at the bottom of it. They make it like that so it does not get accidentally pushed I guess. This button will completely reset the router which includes the password going back to default. I do not know were it is on your router, but might be on the front were the cables plug into. That is where mine is. All routers should have the reset button I believe.
After that how can I change it to a pass I like?
Report Spam   Logged

God Jagex why?!
FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 04:14:11 pm »

Just use your default password to get into the router and somewhere in your router it should allow you to change the password.
Report Spam   Logged

K I L L A
Governer

Reputation +1/-12

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 07:53:41 pm »

Just use your default password to get into the router and somewhere in your router it should allow you to change the password.
No but I ahve to change it back so that my dad doesnt think that I was trying to get hacked.
Report Spam   Logged

God Jagex why?!
FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 07:01:53 pm »

You mean change the password back to what it was (that you dont know). That is something your going to have to figure out yourself. If you mean change all the settings back I might be able to help by telling you what they should be, but sense I do not have that router it will be annoying and take a little communication. You would have to call me or MSN me or I could access your router for you. (Makes it a whole lot easier)
Report Spam   Logged

K I L L A
Governer

Reputation +1/-12

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 08:48:52 pm »

You mean change the password back to what it was (that you dont know). That is something your going to have to figure out yourself. If you mean change all the settings back I might be able to help by telling you what they should be, but sense I do not have that router it will be annoying and take a little communication. You would have to call me or MSN me or I could access your router for you. (Makes it a whole lot easier)
Go ahead..
Report Spam   Logged

God Jagex why?!
FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 02:05:04 pm »

Well first your going to need to reset the router manually, look for a little hole only a small object *paper clip* could get to. It should be somewhere on the router were the cables plug into it. If not just look for it all over the router. Once you find it find something small enough to reach in the hole. Poke it into the whole all the way down *which will hit the reset button* Hold it for five seconds and after you take it out wait an additional fifteen seconds. To let the router completely reset. You should lose internet connection during the reset. All the lights on the router will blink continuously so don't freak out. After the reset you should be able to access your router by the default username and password. I will pm you with some information, read the PM before you try this.
Report Spam   Logged

K I L L A
Governer

Reputation +1/-12

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 11:24:44 am »

Umm I can't do that because my dad has 10 computers with 30 screens in all
and I have 3 computers/laptops.The problem is they are all connected to 1 router.
If I reset it my dad is going to assume I messed up his computers because he has a lot of IRS and Private files because hes an Accountant.So I may jsut get a premade server and find some guides on how to edit it.
Report Spam   Logged

God Jagex why?!
FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 11:31:44 am »

That is now how it works sorry. You would still have to get into your router and port forward it or no one will be able to connect to it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum