RomeScape
March 28, 2024, 05:20:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: My new email:
Pankers7@gmail.com
email me if u need anything Tongue

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Code of RomeScape

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Code of RomeScape  (Read 368 times)
Brandon
RomeScape Owner
Royal Governer

Reputation +484/-50

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2008, 01:31:26 am »

Code of RomeScape

Table of Contents!
Chapter 1: Server
Section 1: Rules
Section 2: Clients
Section 3: Admins/Mods
Section 4: President
Chapter 2: Forums
Section 2: Post/Topics

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) No Massing: You shall not mass at all on this server by clicking a lot!
2) Obey Admins/Mods: Anyone who has a silver or gold crown, you must obey! If you feel like they are abusing you in anyway, shape, or form, please contact the Owner of RomeScape!
3) No Hacking/Threats: There shall be no hacking on this server what so ever! There should not be any kind of threats of hacking, spamming, crashing, or anything that may scare the community of RomeScape

Section 2: Clients

You may use any client you freely wish but no cheat clients! You should not use a client that should affect gameplay of the server that can cause your character to change, or server to change. Silab clients can be used but I must warn, The private messaging on that client has a bug so you CAN NOT complain to me why you keep getting kicked out, It is NOT the admins/mods, it is members private messaging you. If you have a problem, get mopar client until RomeScape client comes into use!

Section 3: Admins/Mods

--Becoming Mod/Admin: If you are a member and wanting to become the highest rank, you have to work your way up. To become a mod. You have to become loyal to RomeScape.. Meaning be active.. help new players, give out ideas, and join forums if you can. From Mod to Admin, it just takes time. Do what you do, and you will become one soon.
--
If you don't follow the rules and after so many kicks/warnings, you will be forced to be demoted. There are 2 ways of demoting you to show you we mean business. [1]: We ban your account for some time, or [2]: We just take your Adminship or Modship away.

Admins/Mods must help new players. You must also follow the owners rules and what he says. You may only spawn [item/npc] if the owner allows it. But only if it's for testing. It can not be used for any other purpose, and in order for anything to be tested you MUST get permission from the owner.

Section 4: President

The President is the highest rank and most honored position in the life of RomeScape. As president you work with the owner to solve problems, know information the members may never find out that shall be kept secret. As President comes special responsibility.

When President you are automatically a President Rank on the forums! This means you can control the forums a little bit more than a mod would. Next you will get an 'Admin' rank on the Server.

Choose your president wisely as I will pretty much do as what he tells. I do this so I can help teach people on here the ways of politics and making right decisions in life. If it gets to out of hand I will over-ride the Presidents Rules and make it my way again. As President, rules still count, unless you want some added, deleted, or changed!

=-=Forum Rules=-=

The rules of the forum are like any other rules of any other forum. No spamming, No Ranting, and just keep things clean. Don't make tons of topics that are exactly the same, the topics will be deleted and YOU WILL be warned!

What is spamming? Spamming is when you make a useless post:

Example: whats everyones favorite color? if you say "fjsdkfj cool" thats spam, if you say "red" thats spam, if you say "my favorite color is red." thats not spam cuz your actually trying to make a post, not trying to boost your post count.

Section 2: Post/Topics

The post/topics on here must be made clearly and with no spam. Please make topics and post really something people would like to read. Make it fit the forum topic made for the section. We will probably move it but if this keeps happening we will just warn you and delete the topic no matter how good or long it is. If you can't find the right section after 10 times, then I dont know what to do with you.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 12:47:07 pm by Brandon » Report Spam   Logged

The one and only!
Black sword!
*farmer kills his lordship*
this place is the shiz -Kids Ranqe
Everyone is coming back to RomeScape. Witch is a very good thing. -FinishTheFight
dont be a hater be a player

"My love for you is unreal " -Biggy

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 03:17:50 pm »

BUMPED to remind RomeScape members to abide by the rules  Afro
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:28:21 am by FinishTheFight » Report Spam   Logged

Read and follow the RS3 rules [HERE]
Download the RS3 client [HERE]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum