RomeScape
March 28, 2024, 02:44:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: My new email:
Pankers7@gmail.com
email me if u need anything Tongue

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Official RomeScape Guide! ---Updated: February 28th, 2008

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official RomeScape Guide! ---Updated: February 28th, 2008  (Read 239 times)
Brandon
RomeScape Owner
Royal Governer

Reputation +484/-50

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2008, 12:33:34 am »

RomeScape
Official Guide

Welcome to the Official RomeScape Guide that can help get you used to playing on our family friendly server! I will be talking to you so simple that even people that never played RomeScape or RuneScape and just read this could understand!

(1) = Sword; This is the sword you start out with when you join the game, use it to your advantage weather to gain money off of it, or useing it to train on monsters.

(2) = Shield; This is a shield that you will also start off with in the game. You can use this for your advantage, as it can help protect you against enemy fire, it can also be a good thing to invest in it and get some money off of it.

(3) = Button Menu; This is the top buttons that you will be using all of the time.. The first picture [cross swords] is used to define what type of attack your character is going to do when facing an enemy... there is a range and big variety to it so explore it around. The next one with the graph showing red, green, and blue bars is your stats! This shows all what you need to know on what level your account is in all stats, total level, and combat level. Total level consist of all stats summed up. The combat level is all the things you gain when you fight monsters [attack, strength, defense, range, mage, prayer, and hitpoints].

(4) = Button Menu [continued]; The bottom section of the bar will be used quite often as well. The happy smile that is yellow is your friends list. On your friends list you can keep track of all your friends that are online and or offline. The red mad type face is your ignore list. When you have someone on there, you can't see there text so it's like blocking them from your computer. The next button is the log out button which is used to log out of the server safely. The wrench type button next to the log out button shows different game info. The first part of it is the brightness. This controls how light or dark you want your game client to be. The next thing you need to know in this area is the split-private screen. This helps you divide what's normal text and what is private messaging. This can maybe help you a lot! The next part is the running man. This menu lets you decide if your character wants to run or walk! Down below that, you can see that your character can do different emotes that causes him to do what it says.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 12:39:09 am by Brandon » Report Spam   Logged

The one and only!
Black sword!
*farmer kills his lordship*
this place is the shiz -Kids Ranqe
Everyone is coming back to RomeScape. Witch is a very good thing. -FinishTheFight
dont be a hater be a player

"My love for you is unreal " -Biggy

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 05:50:25 pm »

Good Job Brandon!
Report Spam   Logged

Read and follow the RS3 rules [HERE]
Download the RS3 client [HERE]
Pr0t0typ3
Citizen III

Reputation +4/-12

Romescape In-Game Moderator / Council Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 11:34:22 am »

nice brandon!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Mr. Mod!
Mod Damo
Royal Citizen III

Reputation +10/-113

RomeScape Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 02:09:17 am »

nice work Brandon and keep up your great stuff!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
FinishTheFight
RomeScape Bronze God

Reputation +115/-31

GO ROMESCAPE!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 11:52:23 am »

Sorry guys this is old. I will lock it until he updates it himself. In that point I am sure he will unlock it himself as well Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Read and follow the RS3 rules [HERE]
Download the RS3 client [HERE]
Brandon
RomeScape Owner
Royal Governer

Reputation +484/-50

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 02:40:04 pm »

I am going to work on this guide today and fix it, and unlock it so yeah...
Report Spam   Logged

The one and only!
Black sword!
*farmer kills his lordship*
this place is the shiz -Kids Ranqe
Everyone is coming back to RomeScape. Witch is a very good thing. -FinishTheFight
dont be a hater be a player

"My love for you is unreal " -Biggy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum